With Holiday Travel upon us, here are a few tips to help you keep your devices cyber secure during your holiday trips!
1. Always use a PIN/Password & turn on encryption.
2. Keep your devices patched & up to date.
3. Avoid Using Public WiFi Hotspots.
4. Bring your own Device Charger – Avoid Public USB Charging Stations
5. Physically lock up your devices when not in use.
6. Don’t download unknown or untrusted Apps.
7. Make sure your Anti-virus & Anti-Malware software are up to date.
Not sure if your business data is protected? Need help securing your technology? Contact Sigma Data Systems for your free cyber-security assessment.
Call us at 302-274-0441 or visit https://sigmadatainc.com/cybersecurity/